- Certified Professional Coaches
- Skill Development
- All Ability Levels
- Boys and Girls, 4-18 Years
- Child Enrichment 'Inspire Curriculum'
- Small Sided Games
- Limited Player to Coaches Ratio
- T-Shirt & Certificate/Evaluation
Sign up before June 4th and receive the following....
- Access to exclusive Brazil 2014 World Cup Website
- Our New Backyard Skills DVD Set
- Access to exclusive Soccerfit - Wellness Website
- 50% off Membership to iSoccer
To download a detailed info sheet CLICK HERE.
Don't delay, visit this link to sign-up today!
Interested in playing or coaching in our EXTRA program? We are developing a list for players and coaches who want to participate in the EXTRA program. To place your name on the list use the links below:
For coaches: click here and complete the coaches application.
Visit eayso.org or just simply click HERE. The registration fee through March 29, 2014 is only $130 (save $45!).
2 Simple Steps to Register
Visit eayso.org and register your returning or new player. Complete e-signature, print 1 copy of the completed form and concussion awareness form.
Bring your copy of the player and concussion awareness form to one of the in-person registration events. The first event is on Saturday, March 29, 2014 from 10 am to 1 pm at the Laguna Niguel City Hall (click here for Google map).
AYSO Region 41's first Fall 2014 Registration will happen on March 29, 2014 from 10a-1p at the Laguna Niguel City Hall. Please check back for for details.