Skip to Content
- Do not force an unwilling child to participate in sports.
- Remember children are involved in organized sports for their enjoyment, not yours.
- Encourage your child to always play by the rules.
- Help your child work toward skill improvement and good sportsmanship in every game. Your child will then be a winner even in defeat.
- Do not ridicule or yell at your child for making a mistake or for losing a game.
- Set a good example. Children learn best by example.
- Applaud good play by your team and by members of opposing team.
- Do not publicly question the referee's judgment and never their honesty.
- Recognize the value and importance of volunteer coaches, referees, and officials and give them their due respect. Without them there would be no AYSO soccer. Let the coach do the coaching!
- Support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from youth sporting activities.
- Alcohol is not permitted at any city park or school facility.